Friday 9 August 2013

We always love pretty one, by misstambam82



Okay it's time for a #TamBamTale or #TamBamTangent or #TamBamRant haha......not sure, what do you guys like ❓❓❓ Anyhoo, it's time for some #RealTalk ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฌ I took this picture this morning ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†This is after my weekend away, it was August Long here in Canada ❤๐Ÿ❤ and well, it's the the biggest weekend of the year, especially for some Boozing ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿน๐ŸทI get asked frequently how I've gotten results, how do you get Abs, what's your secret.......okay everybody.....There Is No Secret!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ™ˆ I'm not saying this in order to Toot my own Horn ๐ŸŽท๐ŸŽถ but this is something I stay dedicated to all the time, it is my life!!!! Consistency is Key ๐Ÿ”‘๐Ÿ”‘๐Ÿ”‘ Although I did not workout like I normally do, hence the "softer abs" ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ I still worked out, ate clean all weekend and did not consume any alcohol ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ™ˆ Yes you can consume alcohol, but I save it for very Special Occasions now, it sets you so far back. I'm not just talking about the caloric content, it's what it does to your body and what it does to your mind. 2am Drunk Binge Fests ๐Ÿ”๐ŸŸ Hangover Sundays which equals more comfort food ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ• and likely no Gym Session ๐Ÿšซ Even if you do get a session in, it's probably not ๐Ÿ’ฏ% and your body has to burn off the Alcohol before it can do any work. I said no to Homemade Peach Pie ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฐeven this weekend, and opted for a clean dessert instead (Blended Low Fat and Fat Free Cottage Cheese and Greek Yogurt, Protein Powder, Flax Seeds, Nut Butter, Fresh Fruits etc). I had to drive 7-8 hours one way, but I came prepared, I didn't succumb to Fast Food!!! I stayed on Track by doing these simple things ๐Ÿ‘‰Packed Food for my Journey (Homemade Protein Bars, Homemade Trail Mixes, Fresh Fruit & Veggies) ๐Ÿ‘‰Paid for Drop Ins at the local gym ๐Ÿ‘‰Utilized the outdoors and ran 9 Miles outside ๐Ÿ‘‰Went on Hikes ๐Ÿ‘‰Bought all my food from the Grocery Store and prepared my meals ๐Ÿ‘‰Had to eat out once with friends, this will happen....ordered a salad with No Dressing, added Cajun Chicken Breast Grilled, got Fresh Lemons ๐Ÿ‹ and Balsamic Vinegar on the side for Dressing ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•Hopefully these Tips help a little even ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜❤ #SorryForTheBedHead #AndTheDogHairEnctustedLulus ,HOTinstapic update! August 08, 2013 at 04:14AM

No comments:

Post a Comment