Monday 19 May 2014

We always love pretty one, by chadyd



Recently, reflecting on how blessed I am, I saw a quote that rocked my world and it was a paradigm shift for me. What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday? I think about it often now.... When I look around, I thank God for what I have, and let go of the things that I don't have. So I would encourage you to open your eyes to what's around you. Find your personal "happy place" ๐Ÿ˜ŠThink about the things that you don't want to live without, and give thanks.... ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™Œ ❤️๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’ƒ. #thankful #live #love #laugh Photography; @seeleyfoto MUA and hair; @honeybeileen Grips: @rockcandystudios & @douglarsonphoto ๐Ÿ™Œ #dreamteam #chady #chadyd #fitmiss #iamfitmiss #musclepharm #gym #workout #bodybuilding #strong #foreverfit #foreverfitmom #headshot #foreverfitcamp #fitspo #igers #instagood #curves #healthy #ifyournotfirstyouarelast #105 #wildcard #followyourdreams ,HOTinstapic update! May 17, 2014 at 10:43AM

No comments:

Post a Comment